Monday 19 July 2010

Lindsay Lohan have more than 837,359 Followers Untile Today in Twitter


Do You Know about Lindsay Lohan? We know that,who is Lindsay Lohan? Lindsay Lohan is an American actress, model and pop singer-songwriter. She began her career as a child fashion model before making her motion picture debut in Disney's 1998 remake of The Parent Trap at the age of 11. Lohan gained further fame between 2003 and 2005 with leading roles in the films Freaky Friday, Mean Girls and Herbie: Fully Loaded, subsequently appearing in independent films including Robert Altman's A Prairie Home Companion and Emilio Estevez's Bobby.

Lindsay Lohan have more than 837,359 Followers Untile Today in Twitter.
Now I am giving some twittes given by lindsay lohan recently.

Ok, last thing I want to say about FashionBay. Best, Site, Ever! http://bit.ly/9oak6G Ad about 3 hours ago via CelebTweetAds

I don't want Michael Lohan Sr. anywhere near me, no matter where I am. I am in a great place and he only brings negativity in my world. about 14 hours ago via UberTwitter

 I don't want my ex-father anywhere near me no matter where I am. He is crazy and scares me. about 14 hours ago via UberTwitter

So,Stay with linda lohan.
For more Information just go to Lindsay lohan's home page in Twitter.